The net worth of the cricketer Axar Patel is approximately $5 million(40 Crore INR). He is an international cricket player in team India.
He played in the Gujarat team in domestic cricket. And, now he plays in Delhi Capitals as an all-rounder, a left-handed batter, and a slow left-arm bowler.
His ODI debut was against Bangladesh on 15th June 2014.
He was present in the Cricket World Cup 2015 and made his debut for the Indian cricket team’s test matches on 13th February 2021 against England.
Since then, he became the ninth bowler from India to make a five-wicket haul on his debut in test cricket.
His passion for performing was appreciated and loved by fans when he took his first five-wicket haul in his domestic team.
His hard work paid him off and his career’s best figure was 3/9 which he took against New Zealand in the T20s where he was awarded the Title of Man of the match.
Axar Patel Salary
The salary of the cricketer Axar Cricket, is 75 lakhs per month. Having mentioned that, his annual income is Rs.12 crores and the contract he signed with BCCI gives him Rs.1 crore.
And so, it would be an undeniable fact that he is among the top 60 players in the salary rank of IPL players.
But certainly, this success is not overnight success. The salary of players is paid according to the categories grades a player is drafted by the BCCI.
His salary from Ranji Trophy was Rs.60,000 per day and Vijay Hazare’s salary was Rs. 25,000 per day. And later, he started earning Rs.17500 from Syed Mushtaq Ali’s Trophy per game.
According to BCCI the annual contract list, Axar Patel is currently placed in the Grade C category and his retainer salary is Rs.1 crore which is given by the BCCI.
According to the performances of players they are given specific bonuses like in individual matches, scoring half-centuries, centuries, and being the man of the match, etc
Axar Patel Endorsements
As a famous cricketer he is well known in the country and popular among international fans and as a result of that a lot of world’s most successful corporations have signed him up for endorsement deals.
Moreover, he is a member of Delhi Capitals, a number of well known organizations and companies such as Apollo, Ebix Cash, Fan Code, boat and Jio. These companies have appointed him as their unofficial ambassador for their respective brands.
It is said that he can make a seven- figure sum through the promotion and endorsement of these companies. Due to the great play he showed he was awarded with the title of Emerging player of the Tournament during the 2014 IPL.
Axar Patel joined the unshared company of the former Indian spinner Dilip Doshi as the only left-arm spinner. Dilip Doshi was the only predecessor of Axar Patel in the left-arm spinner in Indian Team.
Read More: Top 10 Richest Cricket Board
Axar Patel Assets
Axar Patel owns a luxurious beautifully designed house in Nadiad, Gujrat, India. He also owns multiple properties in different countries. He has a family bungalow in Nadiad town in Kheda district near Ahmedabad which is Rajkiran.
He even stays there with the team members for a few months of the year, sometimes with the local team or sometimes with the international team.
He owns some of the best luxury cars, his collection is not very big but it includes Mercedes SUVs and BMW.
Axar Patel IPL Salary
Axar Patel’s total income earned from IPL is Rs. 33,85,00,000. His salary in
2022 is Rs.9,00,00,000. He is ranked 59th in the IPL salary rank. He joined
IPL in 2013 with Mumbai Indians where his salary was Rs.10,00,000 then he
was traded to Kings XI Punjab where he stayed from the 2014 to 2018 season of IPL and his sum was Rs. 75,00,000 and because of his impressive performance in Kings XI Punjab he was chosen to play in Indian National Team.
After that, he joined Delhi Capitals in 2019 and retained there till 2022 IPL and received a number of Rs. 50,000,000 from 2019 till 2021, and in 2022 he received a salary of Rs.90,000,000.
His biggest source of income comes from his team Delhi capitals now known as Delhi Daredevils.
Some Interesting Facts
- Axar Patel was born on 20th January 1994 in Nadiad, Gujarat and he is 28 years old. He has two older siblings and all of them studied at Dharmsinh Desai University in Nadiad Gujarat.
- His father was concerned when he first started his journey with cricket because of his weak physique and was worried whether his son would be able to handle such a rigorous sport as Axar wanted to first try his hand at batting but later he shifted towards bowling as he started to like bowling more than batting.
- The pronunciation of his name is actually “Akshar” but once his school principal misspelled it and from then he wrote his name as Axar but still it is pronounced as Akshar.
- He got injured in 2010 when he was selected for Gujarat under-19 squad during his Diwali break. But his grandmother encouraged him and told him that she wanted to see him on T.V. someday.
- Axar Patel announced his engagement on January 20, 2022, with his girlfriend Meha Patel. She has extensive training and experience as a nutritionist and as a dietician.
- Kings XI Punjab chose Axar Patel to play in the 2014 IPL season after being impressed by his batting and bowling in the Ranji trophy, where he was an outstanding performer. In Kings XI Punjab he emerged as one of the best performing players.
- He is seen as an essential component and is often called a Bowling Machine in Delhi Capitals. He was acquired by the Delhi-based club during the 2019 auctions for the staggering sum of Rs. 5 crores.
- He was recognized by BCCI as one of the top players under-19 cricketers in the country as an all-rounder in 2012 and 2013.
- As an off-spinner he was often criticized for almost six to seven years in his initial journey for not having enough or much variation in his style or form.
Frequently Asked Question
1. What is the real age of Axar Patel?
He was born on 20th January 1994 and currently he is 28 years old. He made his ODI debut on 15th June 2014 against New Zealand.
2. What is Axar Patel’s full name?
His full name is Axar Rajeshbhai Patel. Although his spelling is Axar, it is pronounced as ‘Akshar’.
3. What is the height and weight of Axar Patel?
Height of Axar Patel is 183 cm/ 6 ‘0’ feet. His weight is 68kgs.
4. Who is the favorite cricketer of Axar Patel?
His favorite crickets are Yuvraj Singh as batsmen and Harbhajan Singh as bowler.
5. What is the net worth of Axar Patel?
Total net worth of Axar Patel is $5 million which is Rs.37 crores approximately.
6. What is the salary of Axar Patel?
He earns an estimated salary of Rs. 9 crore per year.
Do You Know: Hardik Pandya Net Worth